„Energy Policy Studies – anglojęzyczne e-wydanie jako narzędzie upowszechniania nauki” oraz „Energy Policy Studies – transfer najlepszych zagranicznych praktyk i wymiana doświadczeń” – zadania finansowane w ramach umowy 687/P-DUN/2018 ze środków Ministra Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyższego przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę.
CALL FOR PAPERS No. 1(3)/2019 – deadline: 31.03.2019
The Editorial Board of the scientific journal „Energy Policy Studies” cordially invites all scientists and researchers to submit their articles, dissertations, case studies, reviews or conference reports.
The Energy Policy Studies journal is a new field of activity of the established Ignacy Lukasiewicz Energy Policy Institute (EPI), whose mission is to support and promote actions related to the development of civic society, and to popularize science and knowledge concerning energy policy.
The aim of the creation of the Energy Policy Studies is to bring together the best research undertaken by specialists, academic institutions, organizations and other units and entities functioning in the broadly understood energy industry as well as the contribution in the global discussion on energy issues.
In the Energy Policy Studies we publish original and quality research, conceptual papers and book reviews, especially in the following themes:
- energy policy and energy security in all its aspects: politics, the economic, social, technological, material and strategic dimensions;
- climate policy;
- European Union decision making processes;
- energy market;
- power sector;
- common energy market;
- coal, oil, natural gas and its diversification of supplies;
- energy sources, transfer distribution and storage
- opportunities, challenges and risks of energy resources;
- renewable energy sources;
- new technologies in the energy sector;
- low emission transport, i.e. electromobility, gasmobility;
- competitive economy and potential competition advantage – automation, digitization and artificial intelligence in Energy sector;
- civic energy, i.e. energy clusters;
- energy transformation.
and many others.
Chosen articles which appear in the prestigious journal Energy Security Studies journal will be previously reviewed by respected foreign reviewers. The journal will be published online, which will be worldwide available.
The guidance about how to prepare and propose a paper can be found in the EPI’s website.
Please submit your paper on email@example.com before the deadline: 31.03.2019
If you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ewa Mataczyńska – Blockchain technology impact on the energy market model
Dominik Brodacki – The efficiency of financial incentives in the development of the electromobility sector in the Netherlands
Sebastian Podmiotko – Regulation of public charging stations in proposed polish law on electromobility and alternative fuels
Jakub Prugar, Paweł Węgrzyn – The role of oil and natural gas in the context of low-emission transport by 2030
Urs Unkauf – Book review: the natural gas exports of Turkmenistan. Energy and geopolitical interests in the caspian region