Team of experts in the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Institute for Energy Policy includes experienced researchers and practitioners with professional knowledge on different topics of energy sector. We specialize in developing and preparing analyses, market reports, market monitoring, development strategies, as well as proposals for legislative actions.
On the basis of data acquired or provided by the Client, the Institute for Energy Policy offers the preparation of comprehensive and detailed elaboration in any specified form, e. g. report, strategy or in-depth analysis (research):
- solutions used in individual countries;
- development of the market or its particular segments in Poland and Europe;
- product outlets and their potential with identification of barriers to export development of formal, material, legal and commercial nature;
- market conditions and possibilities of conducting business activity on it;
- economic forecasts and global and European sector trends;
- national and EU legislation including the most important legal problems and directions of changes.
In addition, the Institute for Energy Policy offers advisory services and assistance in the preparation and implementation of investments, consisting of:
- development of a business strategy for business development;
- support in negotiations;
- development of complete project documentation;
- application for subsidies for the running the business activity in cooperation with the Client, and/or full-preparation of the application with annexes;
- conducting research on the basis of funding obtained by the Client;
- organization of dedicated trainings, workshops and conferences.
If you take advantage of Institute’s offer, you will receive a comprehensive and detailed study prepared with the use of specialist knowledge, best practices and highest diligence, as well as support in your area of interest.
If you are interested in cooperating with the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Energy Policy Institute, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org