The Editorial Board scientific journal “Energy Policy Studies”
cordially invites to cooperate as a
The Energy Policy Studies journal is a field of activity of the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Institute for Energy Policy (IEP), whose mission is to support and promote actions related to the development of civic society and to popularize science and knowledge concerning energy policy.
In the Energy Policy Studies we are looking for the reviewers who are experts with expertise in energy sector, including, but not limited to:
- energy policy and energy security,
- climate policy,
- energy market,
- coal and oil,
- natural gas and its diversification of supplies,
- energy sources,
- distribution and storage,
- renewable energy sources,
- new technologies in the energy sector,
- low emission transport (i.e. e-mobility, gas mobility),
- civic energy (i.e. energy communities, energy transition).
In the Journal we use a peer review procedure for all articles submitted, with two reviewers assessing the quality, relevance, and merit of every submitted paper. The reviewers are responsible for reviewing articles which fall in their own fields of expertise.
If you are interested in joining our team of reviewers, please submit on email@example.com:
- your scientific CV
- a brief list of your research areas.
The journal is published online and is available worldwide.
The information about standards and rules for reviewing can be found in the IEP’s website.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on following email: firstname.lastname@example.org