Scientific Editorial is responsible for:
- making decisions on materials that will be published. The fundamental criterion that decides on the approval of texts is the scientific value of a paper, the quaintness way of approaching the issue, and the clarity of the reasoning.
- assurance of scientific reliability of published work. In case of suspicion of unfair practices (e.g. plagiarism, falsification of research results) the scientific editor may withdraw the text from joint publication.
- making sure that co-authors of joint publication accept improvements resulting from Scientific Editorials work.
Scientific Editor has the right to remove publication if:
- there is evidence of lack of credibility of research results or falsification of data and also in case of unintentional mistakes (e.g. methodological or calculation mistake).
- paper has the hallmarks of plagiarism or it violates publishing ethics.