June 15th, 2021 – deadline for sending the scientific article (1st round)
June 21st, 2021 – deadline for sending the application form with a 10% discount
August 23rd, 2021 – deadline for sending the application form for active participation (paper or poster)
August 27th, 2021 – deadline for sending the scientific poster (with attachments – Regulations of the Competition for the Best Science Poster)
August 31st, 2021 – announcement of the conference programme
September 1st, 2021 – deadline for sending the conference fee – active participation
September 2nd, 2021 – poster session – 1st stage of the Competition for the Best Scientific Poster of the 6th Scientific Conference
September 3th, 2021 – the deadline for applications for passive participation (stationary)
September 6 th, 2021 – the deadline for sending the conference fee – passive participation (conference materials, coffee/lunch breaks and participation in the banquet)
September 7 th, 2021 – 2nd stage of the Competition for the Best Scientific Poster of the 6th Scientific Conference
September 8 th, 2021 – deadline for sending the scientific article (1st round)
September 12th, 2021 – trip to the I. Łukasiewicz Museum of Oil and Gas Industry in Bóbrka and sightseeing in the underground route of Rzeszów
September 13 – 14, 2021 – VI Scientific Conference “Energy Security – pillars and the prospect of development”
CONFERENCE FEES after 23 August 2021:
- 260 EUR – conference fee for companies after 23 August 2021 until 3 September 2021. Includes conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch and participation in the gala banquet. Does not include accommodation.
Limited number of places!
CONFERENCE FEES before 23 August 2021:
- EUR 80 – fee for scientific employees with a presentation / scientific paper / poster. Remote (online) participation.
- EUR 80 – fee for representatives of energy companies / public administration with paper. Remote (online) participation.
- EUR 50 – fee for doctoral students with a presentation / scientific paper / poster. Remote (online) participation.
- EUR 25 – fee for students with scientific poster. Remote (online) participation.
- EUR 70 – fee for the publication of a scientific article without participation in the Conference. Publication of articles is contingent upon positive scientific reviews.
- 0 EUR – members of the Scientific Committee (with a scientific paper / scientific poster).
- 0 EUR – representatives of public administration / energy companies. In case of no invitation, the conference fee is EUR 80.
Participants of previous editions of the conference are entitled to 20% discount.
Persons interested in booking accommodation by the Organizers, and thus increasing the conference fee by the costs of accommodation in one of the hotels offering discounts for Conference participants (a separate tab on the website) are requested to contact Artur Stec, PhD, Eng. at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference fees should be paid to the bank account:
Instytut Polityki Energetycznej im. Ignacego Łukasiewicza
Account number: 26 1140 2004 0000 3002 7568 6020
Please make a deposit with a note: “Conference 13-14.09.2021 – name and surname”.
As part of the conference fee, the organizers shall provide:
- Possibility of delivering a scientific paper / presenting a scientific poster.
- Possibility of publishing a scientific article – on condition of receiving positive external reviews – sent by June 15th, 2021 / September 15th, 2021 (1st / 2nd round) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com (Maria Kubacka, MSc) – details in the “Publication and editorial requirements” tab). The organizers point out that in case of negative scientific reviews, the article will not be published. The review procedure is carried out by each journal according to the information contained on the websites of scientific journals.
- Refreshments during the conference (full-day coffee breaks, lunches).
- An official banquet at the Hotel (admission upon presentation of personal invitations).
- Conference materials (conference files, pen, notepad, conference programme, promotional materials, magazines of media partners).
- Scientific publication, which will be published after the conference (will be sent by post) – on condition of receiving a sufficient number of scientific articles from the conference participants.
- Photos from the conference – will be uploaded to the website after the conference (a link to the website will be sent).
- Link to recordings from the plenary session and discussion panels available at YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTNxMMts_5TZGZG26xkjHQ).
- Certificate confirming participation in the conference and presentation of a scientific paper.