November 30th, 2018 – January 31, 2019 – deadline for applications with 10% discount.
March 8th, 2019 – deadline for sending the application form
March 18th, 2019 – deadline for sending the conference fee
March 18th, 2019 – announcement of the conference programme
March 31th, 2019 – trip to the I. Łukasiewicz Museum of Oil and Gas Industry in Bóbrka and sightseeing in the underground route of Rzeszów.
April 1-2th, 2019 – IV Scientific Conference “Energy Security – pillars and the prospect of development”
April 30th, 2019 – the deadline for sending the scientific article
May 15th, 2019 – the deadline for sending the article in English to the journal from the IOP Conference Series group.
175 euro = PLN 750 gross (PLN 609.76 net) – fee for scientific employees with a scientific paper – participation in 2 days of the conference. Includes conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch and participation in a formal banquet. Does not include accommodation.
115 euro = PLN 500 gross (PLN 406,50 net) – fee for representatives of energy companies (with or without a paper) – participation in 2 days of the conference. Includes conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch and participation in a formal banquet. Does not include accommodation.
105 euro = PLN 450 gross (PLN 365.85 net) – fee for doctoral students with a scientific paper or poster (qualification based on abstract) – participation in 2 days of the conference. Includes conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch and participation in a formal banquet.
105 euro = PLN 450 gross (PLN 365.85 net) – fee for scientific employees with a scientific paper or poster – participation only on 9.04.2019. Includes conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch. Does not include accommodation.
70 euro = PLN 300 gross (PLN 243.90 net) – fee for students with academic poster. Includes participation in 2 days of the conference, conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch. Does not include accommodation.
PLN 0 – members of the Scientific Committee
PLN 0 – employees of the I. Rzeszów University of Technology.
PLN 0 – representatives of public administration (the rate of PLN 0 is available only to persons invited by the organisers).
PLN 0 – students and persons interested in participating in plenary session and discussion panels of the conference – free participation (without conference materials, lunch breaks, coffee breaks and participation in a banquet, as well as without the possibility to submit scientific papers).
Participants of previous editions of the conference are entitled to 20% discount.
The additional fee for persons interested in preparing a scientific publication in English for the IOP Conference Series (indexed in Scopus and Web of Science) will be given at a later date.
Persons interested in booking accommodation by the Organizers, and thus increasing the conference fee by the costs of accommodation in one of the hotels offering discounts for Conference participants (a separate tab on the website) are requested to contact the organizers at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference fees should be paid to the bank account:
Instytut Polityki Energetycznej im. Ignacego Łukasiewicza
IBAN: PL 51 1140 2004 0000 3012 0734 1664
Please make a deposit with a note: “Conference 1-2.04.2019 – Name and surname”.
As part of the conference fee, the organizers shall provide:
- Possibility of delivering a scientific paper / presenting a scientific poster.
- Possibility of publishing a scientific article – on condition of receiving positive external reviews – sent by April 30, 2019 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com (details in the “Publication and editorial requirements” tab). The organizers point out that in case of negative scientific reviews, the article will not be published. The review procedure is carried out by each journal according to the information contained on the websites of scientific journals.
- Refreshments during the conference (full-day coffee breaks, lunches).
- An official banquet at the Hotel **** (admission upon presentation of personal invitations).
- Conference materials (conference files, pen, notepad, conference programme, promotional materials, magazines of media partners).
- Scientific publication, which will be published after the conference (will be sent by post) – on condition of receiving a sufficient number of scientific articles from the conference participants.
- Photos from the conference – will be uploaded to the website after the conference (a link to the website will be sent).
- Link to recordings from the plenary session and discussion panels available at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTNxMMts_5TZGZGG26xkjHQ
- Certificate confirming participation in the conference and presentation of a scientific paper.
We kindly inform you that the Conference will be broadcast online on the Internet, Internet television and recorded, and after the conference, broadcasts of all panels will be placed on the Internet channel: YouTube.com and distributed on DVDs to selected academic libraries in Poland.