Call For Papers – Extended Deadline for submission of scientific articles!
The ultimate due date is on 31st October 2019
All scientists and researchers are cordially invited to submit their articles, dissertations, case studies, reviews or conference reports.
The Energy Policy Studies journal is a new field of activity of the established Ignacy Lukasiewicz Energy Policy Institute (EPI), whose mission is to support and promote actions related to the development of civic society and to popularize science and knowledge concerning energy policy.
The aim of the creation of the Energy Policy Studies is to bring together the best research undertaken by specialists, academic institutions, organizations and other units and entities functioning in the broadly understood energy industry as well as the contribution in the global discussion on energy issues.
The Journal is published online, therefore is worldwide available. JOURNAL WEBSITE: https://www.instytutpe.pl/en/eps-en/news
Energy Policy Studies has been added to following bases and search engines:
- Journal indexing database CiteFactor (https://www.citefactor.org/)
- Bliographic and full-text literature database BazTech (https://baztech.icm.edu.pl/index.php/pl/)
- Bliographic and full-text literature database BazEkon(https://bazybg.uek.krakow.pl/bazekon/en/szukaj)
- Citation Database POL-Index(https://pbn.nauka.gov.pl/polindex-webapp/)
- Academic Search engine Google Scholar(https://scholar.google.pl)
- Internet Journals Serach Engine ARIANTA(http://www.arianta.pl)
- The Library of Science CEON(https://yadda.icm.edu.pl/yadda/search/general.action?cid=8f3d2a72-65a3-4e77-abe5-ab5fae40ae8e)
In the Journal use a peer review procedure for all articles submitted, with two reviewers assessing the quality, relevance, and merit of every submitted papers. The reviewers are responsible for reviewing articles which fall in their own fields of expertise.
If you have any further questions or require assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on following email: email@example.com