The Editorial Board of the scientific journal “Energy Policy Studies”
cordially invites to cooperate as a
The Energy Policy Studies journal is a field of activity of the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Institute of Energy Policy (IEP), whose mission is to support and promote actions related to the development of civic society and to popularize science and knowledge concerning energy sector.
We are looking for a candidate to join our editorial board as a thematic editor of a special issue. The role of a thematic editor is to provide substantive and technical guidance in preparation of a special edition of the Journal.
The special edition could cover issues in the field of energy sector, including, but not limited to:
- energy policy and energy security,
- climate policy,
- energy market,
- coal and oil,
- natural gas and its diversification of supplies,
- energy sources, transfer,
- distribution and storage,
- renewable energy sources,
- new technologies in the energy sector,
- low emission transport (i.e. e-mobility, gas mobility),
- civic energy (i.e. energy communities, energy transition)
The journal is published online and is available worldwide.
If you are interested in cooperating with us, please submit on email@example.com:
- your scientific CV,
- a list of your research areas,
- a brief description of a special issue proposal.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on following email: firstname.lastname@example.org