CALL FOR PAPERS 1(11)/2023
DEADLINE: 30th APRIL 2023
The Editorial Board of the new scientific journal “Energy Policy Studies” cordially invites all scientists and researchers TO SUBMIT their articles, dissertations, case studies, reviews or conference reports.
The Energy Policy Studies journal is a new field of activity of the established Ignacy Lukasiewicz Energy Policy Institute (EPI), whose mission is to support and promote actions related to the development of civic society, and to popularize science and knowledge concerning energy policy.
The aim of the creation of Energy Policy Studies is to bring together the best research undertaken by specialists, academic institutions, organizations and other units and entities functioning in the broadly understood energy industry, as well as contributing to the global discussion on energy issues.
In Energy Policy Studies we publish original and quality research, conceptual papers, and book reviews, especially on the following themes:
- energy policy and energy security in all its aspects: politics, the economic, social, technological, material, and strategic dimensions;
- climate policy;
- European Union decision-making processes;
- the energy market;
- the power sector;
- the common energy market;
- coal, oil, and natural gas, and the diversification of supply;
- energy sources, transfer distribution, and storage
- the opportunities, challenges, and risks of energy resources;
- renewable energy sources;
- new technologies in the energy sector;
- low emission transport, i.e. electromobility, gasmobility;
- the competitive economy and potential competition advantages: automation, digitalization, and artificial intelligence in the Energy sector;
- civic energy, i.e. energy clusters;
- energy transformation;
and many others.
Chosen articles which appear in the prestigious Energy Policy Studies journal will be previously reviewed by respected foreign reviewers. The journal will be published online, which will be available worldwide.
Guidance about how to prepare and propose a paper can be found on the EPI website.
Please submit your paper on email@example.com before the deadline: 30th April 2023
If you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on following email: firstname.lastname@example.org