The Editorial Board of the new scientific journal „Energy Policy Studies” cordially invites to cooperate as a SCIENTIFIC REVIEWER
The Energy Policy Studies journal is a new field of activity of the established Ignacy Lukasiewicz Energy Policy Institute (EPI), whose mission is to support and promote actions related to the development of civic society and to popularize science and knowledge concerning energy policy.
The aim of the creation of the Energy Policy Studies is to bring together the best research undertaken by specialists, academic institutions, organizations and other units and entities functioning in the broadly understood energy industry as well as the contribution in the global discussion on energy issues.
In the Energy Policy Studies we are looking for the reviewers who are experts with expertise in the energy sector, including, among others:
– energy policy and energy security,
– climate policy,
– energy market,
– coal, oil, natural gas and its diversification of supplies,
– energy sources, transfer, distribution and storage,
– renewable energy sources,
– new technologies in the energy sector,
– low emission transport (i.e. electromobility, gasmobility),
– civic energy (i.e. energy clusters; energy transformation)
and many others.
The Journal is published online, therefore is worldwide available. JOURNAL WEBSITE: http://www.instytutpe.pl/en/eps-en/news
Energy Policy Studies has been added to following bases and search engines:
- Journal indexing database CiteFactor (https://www.citefactor.org/)
- Bliographic and full-text literature database BazTech (https://baztech.icm.edu.pl/index.php/pl/)
- Bliographic and full-text literature database BazEkon(https://bazybg.uek.krakow.pl/bazekon/en/szukaj)
- Citation Database POL-Index(https://pbn.nauka.gov.pl/polindex-webapp/)
- Academic Search engine Google Scholar(https://scholar.google.pl)
- Internet Journals Serach Engine ARIANTA(http://www.arianta.pl)
- The Library of Science CEON(https://yadda.icm.edu.pl/yadda/search/general.action?cid=8f3d2a72-65a3-4e77-abe5-ab5fae40ae8e)
In the Journal use a peer review procedure for all articles submitted, with two reviewers assessing the quality, relevance, and merit of every submitted papers. The reviewers are responsible for reviewing articles which fall in their own fields of expertise.
We are pleased to inform that due to Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education funding we are able to cover the costs of scientific reviews.
If you are interested in joining our team of reviewers, please submit on firstname.lastname@example.org:
– your scientific CV,
– a brief list of your research areas.
The information about standards and rules for reviewing can be found in the EPI’s website at http://www.instytutpe.pl/en/eps-en/guide-for-reviewers/
If you have any further questions or require assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on following email: email@example.com